Charity foundation “Dobrodii Club” helps orphaned children and families in difficult life circumstances since 2011.
We give a fishing rod and not the fish
The main focus of Dobrodiy club activities is education. Our team delivers educational projects and motivates the children to be curious and broaden their mindset.
We promote the idea of non-pitying because orphaned children need knowledge and opportunities and not sympathy.
We are rooting for systematic charity!
One of the vectors of our activity is mentorship. Every child needs a significant adult who will believe in their success and support them. Our volunteers may become such an adult for the children – they communicate with them regularly, transfer their values, and show them a positive experience in relationships.
Creating a community of like-minded people
Dobrodii Club is a community of responsible, conscientious people who are united by one big idea. We all believe that every child deserves a chance to be successful. Every volunteer (Dobrodiy) is a strong personality, but together we are stronger. There is something beyond the idea that is keeping us all together – values that define our actions and drive us towards one goal. Become a part of our community!
● Visiting orphanages in Kyiv region: you can visit the orphanage where there are many children, and then choose one to becomes their mentor. You can become a volunteer driver and drive volunteers to children, or bring children to a location in Kyiv, as we periodically organize various activities for them in the city.
● Pro Bono volunteers (professional help - a person helps with activities that they do professionally). We are always looking for talented people - copywriters, designers, photographers, videographers - who are ready to use their talent to strengthen our impact on the lives of orphaned children and children in difficult life circumstances.
● Material help: if someone can't allocate time, but really wants to be useful they can donate the material resources.
There are a lot of options. We are sure that you will find the one that suits you best, become part of the community of volunteers, and change the world for the better together with us.
2. Write to us at email@example.com or fill out a short form on the page.
3. Attend a special first meeting for volunteers. Such meetings are held periodically and we inform about them on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram).
4. Become a member of our team.
Leader of the volunteers in Ukraine, a fan of effective altruism. Has been involved in charity for 8 years. Expert in communications of social, educational, and cultural projects. Founder of the Center for Charity Development. One of the initiators of the All-Ukrainian Day of Good Deeds #GivingTuesday.
There are 70,491 orphans and children deprived of parental care who are officially registered (as of December 31, 2018, according to the Ministry of Social Policy). Among these there are 22,126 orphaned children (31%) and 48,365 children who are deprived of parental care (69%).
90,000 children who are living in boarding schools are social orphans – that means they are children who have biological parents but cannot live with them for certain reasons (according to the Presidential Commissioner for Children’s Rights in Ukraine Mykola Kuleba).
8,000 new orphans and children without parental care appear in Ukraine every year. The main reasons: parents in difficult financial circumstances, alcohol and drug usage, child abuse.
64,709 children are being raised in the family formats of education – (under guardianship – 50,766, in foster families and family-type orphanages – 13,943). More than 4,5 thousand children are raised in public institutions of various types.
In boarding schools, more than 30% of children (aged 4 to 18) have special educational needs.
Only 10-20% of children who graduate from the orphanage become successful in life.
Support the Fund
Orphans and children from families in difficult life circumstances did not choose their past, but with your support they have a chance to become successful and change their future!
You can support children by choosing a convenient transfer method and amount.
Joint efforts create magic!
Charitable organization Charitable Foundation “Dobrodii Club”
EDRPOU code: 40709504
UA47 321842 00000 26000053177737 (UAH)
UA48 321842 00000 26002053167563 (USD)
UA21 321842 00000 26009053165580 (EUR)
in PJSC CB “PRIVAT-BANK”
Purpose of payment: Charitable contribution.
Decision on non-profitability: №267 / 26-55-12-03 dated September 28, 2016.
PrivatBank card for transfers
5169 3324 0677 3039
(issued to Artemenko Maria Alekseevna, founder and head of the fund).
If you are sending help for a specific project, please indicate it in the comments to the transfer.
Go to the Monobank application in the section “Other payments – Charity”, select Charitable Foundation “Dobrodiy Club” and make a transfer to support of children.